Vaccination Consent Form: The veterinarians at Animal Health Group firmly believe the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks. However, like any medical procedure, vaccinations carry inherent risks. Although most adverse reactions associated with vaccinations are minor, on rare occasions vaccinations may be associated with serious side effects. Common reactions which normally occur in minutes to hours and subside within 24-48 hours:
• Pain or swelling at the injection site • Tired and less active, more quiet than usual • Loss of appetite
Very Rare but Severe reactions that require immediate veterinary care:
• Rapid, difficult, or noisy breathing (PANTING IN CATS) • Severe trembling
• Facial swelling (will be obvious) and/or hives (raised circular swellings on the body)
• Sudden onset of vomiting or diarrhea
• *UNRESPONSIVE sleepiness from which you cannot awaken your pet If the site of vaccination remains swollen, or is getting larger, one month following vaccination, or is still present three months after vaccination, PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US, as this could be the sign of a more serious problem.
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME SERVICES ARE RENDERED
Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, Care Credit and Cash Only. We Do Not accept Checks.
No refunds are permitted. All refunds will be in clinic account credit only, no exceptions!
Pharmaceuticals and food purchases are final sale.
I understand that if I do not pay this account as agreed, the account is subject to costs of collections, attorney fees, and interest (any balance that is carried over a period of 30 days will accrue a monthly finance charge of 1.5% or
18% per annum). I understand that the hospital staff will provide an estimate of current and anticipated charges any time I request one. I am requesting that veterinary care be provided for pets presented by me or my agents. I understand that I am financially responsible for all services provided. By signing this form I agree to the payment terms and have read and accept the vaccination consent above.