Animal Health Group is your premier veterinary facility for Staten Island pet vaccinations. Our experienced team of veterinarians provides timely vaccines for kittens, puppies, cats, and dogs. We’re proud to provide this important service and strongly encourage all pet owners to have their animals vaccinated.
Why Vaccinate? The Importance Of Pet Vaccines
Pet vaccines, which protect against flea, tick, mosquito, and parasite-borne illness–are good for your animal, your family, and your community at large.
- Vaccines protect your pet against preventable diseases that could otherwise cause significant harm, stress, and/or life-threatening complications. Diseases that we vaccinate against include feline leukemia, distemper, rabies, bordetella (kennel cough), heartworm, Lyme disease, and more.
- Some diseases are transmissible from animals to animals (including other domestic pets and wildlife) and even animals to humans. Vaccinating your pet keeps everyone in your home and neighborhood safer.
- Many pet boarding and grooming facilities require that your animal has certain vaccinations (such as kennel cough) in order to use their services.
- Pet vaccines save you time, money, and energy. Why? Preventing disease is easier, less costly, and far less stressful than treating disease.
It’s important to remember that the rabies vaccine is required by law in the State of New York. While other vaccines may not be legally mandated, we strongly encourage all pet owners to have their animals vaccinated anyway.
Our Staten Island Animal Hospital Offers Vaccination Clinic Packages
Your animal will need specific vaccinations (including “core”, or essential, and “non-core”, which are given depending on your pet’s lifestyle) at specific stages of life, depending on its breed and age. We offer unique vaccine packages (including basic and comprehensive levels) that will help you save time and money on protecting your pet’s health. Choose from:
These vaccine packages come with a complete physical examination and fecal testing (so be sure to bring a sample!). Please keep in mind that if your pet has a medical condition that requires veterinary care, we’ll ask you to schedule a separate appointment to address your concerns and make further recommendations as appropriate.
Visit Our Veterinarians in Staten Island Today!
Our veterinarians in Staten Island offer a convenient schedule and affordable pricing to help make it easy for you to bring your animal for all the necessary pet vaccines. To learn more about our vaccination clinics for cats, dogs, kittens, and puppies, call the Animal Health Group today.
- For our Castleton Avenue location, call 718-448-3680
- For our Hylan Boulevard location, call 718-980-6491
Be sure to ask about our other comprehensive veterinary care services, and inquire about our special offer for first-time clients: 20% off the first office exam. Call today!